Hello everyone, today I´m going to talk about how to contribute  to help to save the planet.

                                     



First of all, today I did a test in the page: https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/green-lifestyle-quiz/ , It will tell you how well you understand what it takes to live an environmentally friendly lifestyle. My result was 50 percent of score right and the other 50 was completely wrong. I learned a lot of this quiz, some of these questions. Actually, I thought that I was completely right, It shocked me really, I consider myself a person who tries to take care of the planet and  takes care of the water, but I got wrong the half of the test! I have to read and educate myself more about these thems!


I think that we all as human beings have to take care of our planet, not just for ourselfs, but for all the living beings and the future generations that are about to come in a few more years, we have to educate our communities about how to take care of the planet that welcomes us, and we don´t know how many years the earth is going to take care our population. We as human beings have caused different species to be in extinction. We have to change our way to yhink, we have to live thinking not only in ourselves, but in all the other species that are living and are about to live in this gorgeous plantet.

                   
                                            Find these green spots in your city and recycle!!


We have to educate ourselves and the people that we love, I think that most people doesn´t know about the climate changes, or thet don´t take it seriously, we have to tell them that the planet we are living is not the same, it will not live forever, and we have to do something to stop that!


LOVE every living being and the planet that welcomes us.
Have a nice day
with love,
Marce 😘


Comentarios

Entradas populares