A day to remember

   When I was fourteen years old I went to my first concert. I remember the day my father told me that we were going to one of my favorites band's concert, I have always loved rock music, Aerosmith was my favorite bands in that time. When I was young, I was in love with the vocalist, Steven Tyler. At that time, I was living in Viña Del Mar with my mother and my brothers, so I had to travel to Santiago to my father´s house, so then we could go to the concert in Movistar arena. I remeber the clouds that day, they were really black, and I didn´t brought a waterproof jacket, so first we went to the mall to buy one, and after that we went to the arena.
                                          Steven Tyler, vocalist of Aerosmith

 When the day began to get dark, it started to rain, and the jacket that I bought wasn´t really good to protect me from getting wet, so me and my father got really wet, it was very funny because we had our faces all wet and we were laughing so hard.

                                          Me before and after the concert




 When the concert started. we were really clouse to the stage so I could see Steven wrinkles , and i was hallucinating, and very cold haha. I remeber the first song they played that day, it was one of my favorites, ´dream on´, it was the perfect first song of all of the times. All the spectators were really happy and singing the songs, so I wasn´t very shy to sing out loud.


 The month before the concert I learned all of the lyrics of their songs on youtube, so later in the concert i could sing them all. I remeber doing the row, it was very large, and by the way we got there like 2 hours before the show started, those were the longest hours of my life. When the guards stared to let people in, everyone started to run to the stage, and I was really excited to get to the seats, so me and my father ran too, it was very funny because I never saw my father run that fast.

 Actually, it wasn´t my first concert, but the day and the band broke all of my schemes, and the company was perfect, that day me and my father got really close. It was one of my favorites days of all of the time, I had a really good time watching Aerosmith and enjoying that with my father, I will never forget it, ever.

Comentarios

Entradas populares