Hello everyone! Today i´m going to respond some questions



1. What is your opinion about the legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?


I´m going to talk about the legalization of abortion, I think this should have been legal hundreds of years ago,  because it´s the opcion of the person who is pregnant. This world has been governed by men, and they have restricted the freedom of expression of women all around the world, and it should stop right away!, women have to have the power to decide what to de with their bodies and this should be legal. We are free and independent women, and the constitution should respect and support us.
                             



                   
                                                              All women united💚💚💚

                                         
                                                              The power of women 💚💚💚






2. What is your opinion about women in the military?

In the other hand, I want to talk about woman in the military, First at all, I think this question is very machista. I think that is completely normal, I think this is linked with machismo, because the society sees women like the weakest sex, and this should stop. Women can do and like the same things as men, and vice versa, and we should do whatever we want to, all humans should do whatever they like and stop separating activities by sex.

3. What is your opinion about violence on television?

At least, I want to talk about the violence on the television, I think social media should not transmit violence because lots of people watch that, and normally repets the things they watch, so why people want to transmit violence? Well, I don´t know why the people in charge chose that message to send to society, I think it should stop right away.


Have a nice day,
Salute!!jiji



Comentarios

  1. I´m agreed with you, people take women as the weakest sex and it must to stop. They can do the same things and in some cases even better

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares