Have you so far had a good year?

  This year has been full of everything. I have to say that this year was the one and only year that I felt in love, I have never been in love, and this year I knew what it was, it was amaizing, I felt the butterflies in my stomach, and it was awesome. I will always remember it in my heart and in my memories with much love.

I´m in my third year of career, and it fells awesome, I have conquer my goals in this ambit, and it fells great, I´m very have for myself!! only two years and a half and I´m out of the university, so I can make all the things that I want to do! and fell free like never before. #IbealiveIcanfly!!

I have did somethings that I didn´t wanted to do, but so what! I am a better person now than before, I have learned from my mistakes, and I will never repeat them again, like I hope to not do them again!. But otherwise, I have done things that I have never done before in my life, like I bought a ticket in a plane with my cousin and we will go to San Pedro, all by ourselves! I have never did this and never been in a trip this far without my family, I´m very excited about this trip, I have not planed it, but I have planty of time to do it, it will be awesome!!. I´m very porud of myself.

I think every year is to learn new things, and to become a better person, and this year I have done a lot of things that make me proud as a person, I´m not yet where I want to get, but step by step I will get there and be a great person that I want to be,  I be fullness and very happy. Those are my goals of life.


Have a nice day,
xoxo

Comentarios

Entradas populares