Postgraduate Studies that I´m going to take after I graduate from architecture

   Hi everyone, today I´m going to talk about my postgraduate studies that i´m going to take after I graduate from university.


                                   THIS IS ME VERY HAPPY IN MY GRADUATION!!:)







 As I mencioned in my previous blog, I am going to take some courses about interior design, I would like to know everything about it, and travel all over the world to learn how other countries with another coultures live and how they environmentalize their interior spaces. Otherwise, I would like to take some courses about history, I have always been intrigued about the history of the world and how we get where we are. I always look documentaries about ancient cultures and wold war first and two, I know it did not happend in Chile but I want to know it as well.

     

  I will go to Spain to take some courses of interior design after I graduate, I like politecnic school of Madrid. And when I get there and finish all my courses, I will make some of history.  I would like to take part-time courses so I can have a life there and meet people from diferent countries.

I would like to learn how to read hieroglyphs, that is one of my big dreams, and go to egypt to read all of them in the temples, and discover more about ther ancient coulture.





Otherwise, I would like to take some courses about yoga and another alternative medicines, that is another goal in my life, my mother is an alternative medic and she has saved a lot of people with illnes. I would like to do it for myself and fot others.









That is it,
hope you enjoyed it,
have a nice day :)!!


Comentarios

  1. I LOVED when you wrote about egypt. It´s so beautiful and interesting

    ResponderBorrar
  2. really good options, found really interesting what you would like to do, a good variety and cool ones, i´m sure that any of them will be something really enjoyable for you

    ResponderBorrar
  3. wow ! that yoga idea it's so great :) :) your mom is very cool :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares