My beloved hobby馃挆馃挋馃挌馃挍馃挏馃檰


Since i was young I always loved doing sport. I remember when I was at primary school and I used to  enjoy a lot basketball, volleyball and tennis. My father was very athletic, and I think I got that from him. The sport that I really enjoy and make my mind clear after doing it is running, running is everything to me, if I stop doing it I kind of lose myself. The first day I went of for running all by myself I was sixteen years old, I remember when I got home, I had so much energy, I wanted to conquer the world, all I wanted was to be on the next just to go for a running again. When I was in high school I used to live in Vi帽a Del Mar, I lived near the beach so I went for a running on the coastal edge, it was wonderful. I travel to Vi帽a for holidays, so I go for a nice running.

Nowadays, I go to my university in bicycle, it's very different than going in public transport, you can contemplate the nature of Santiago, and the views of the city, you have greater peaceful and tranquility in the journey to school. Somedays, when I have time, I climb the hill on my bicycle, that is one of my favorite hobbies, I really love that. So the two of my favorite hobbies are running and riding bicycle.
Have nice day,
Hope you enjoy,
Marce Araneda C.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares