My future job

When I leave university, and have my degree I will be an interior designer. I will to go for shopping for wallpapers, furniture and paint colors for the walls, for me interior designers are like architects for interior spaces and I would like to take advantage of those spaces and make them great for the people who will live there and make them happy with the finish space. I will create an industry of it in my country, and inspire a lot of people to make magic with spaces, where people fell comfortable in. That will make me happy.

Besides that, I will travel a lot for work, and for create a lot of connections with other artists in other countries, so we can make a network, and collaborate with. I will travel to Egypt for fabrics and another asian countries to stimulate my creativity and to see how they live and how they create interior spaces.

I will be my own boss, so I will be an independent worker, and I will manage my times for working and my social life. I will be very successful in the industry, so people who will want a good interior designer will come to me.  I will have a lot degrees in this matter, so I will be very good at it, so I won't disappoint anyone, I will be very committed with my career, and I will work hard to get where I want to go, and to be a very good interior designer.

Otherwise, I would like to be an artist and paint, I would like to have my own place to inspire me and make good art, I like abstract and surrealism. I would have my house full of my paintings.

I guess that's it!!!
Hope you enjoyed it,
have a nice day
Marcela Araneda C.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares